The 2022 Recruitment Notification of BPSC Deputy Town Planning Supervisor has been posted on bpsc.bih.nic.in. Check the application process, credentials, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
BPSC Recruitment 2022
BPSC 2022 recruitment notice for Assistant Town Planning Supervisor: The Bihar Civil Service Commission (BPSC) has issued the Recruitment Notice for the post of Deputy Supervisor of Town Planning in the Department of Urban Development and Housing Development, Government. from Bihar. (Notice No. 03/2022). Candidates with the required qualification and experience can submit their application online from March 15 to April 6, 2022. However, the deadline for submitting applications by speed post is April 20, 2022.
- Start of online application submission: March 15, 2022
- Deadline for submitting online applications: April 6, 2022
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Planning Supervisor – 107 posts
BPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor of Planning/Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS/Master of Planning/Master of Urban Planning/Master of Spatial Planning/Master of Town Planning/Master of Town Planning/Master of Town Planning/Master of Town Planning/Master of Spatial Planning or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
BPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Applicants between the ages of 21 and 37 are eligible to apply. There will be a relaxation of the age for candidates in the reserved category in accordance with government standards.
BPSC 2022 Recruitment Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written tests only. There will be no interview session.
How to apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested candidates can apply online from March 15, 2022 to April 6, 2022. After submitting the online application, candidates can print the application for future reference.
Steps to apply online
- Visit the official website.ie bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Register and submit the application form.
- Download the BPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Form and save it for future reference.
BPSC Recruitment Application Fee 2022
- General – Rs. 750/-
- Bihar SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/Bihar Women – Rs. 200/-
- PWD – Rs. 200/-
- Others – Rs. 700/-
What is the required age limit for BPSC recruitment 2022?
Applicants between the ages of 21 and 37 are eligible to apply.
What is the qualification required for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
Bachelor of Planning/Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS/Masters of Planning. See the article above for more details.
When is the latest online application date for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
April 6, 2022.
When is the start date of online application for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
March 15, 2022.
How many vacancies will be recruited for BPSC Recruitment 2022?
Bihar Civil Service Commission (BPSC) Test Online Free 2022