Exciting news as West Lindsey District Council Building Control welcomes another local design practice to the LABC Partnership Programme.
Caistor-based Mother Architects is the latest company to partner with West Lindsey Building Control and take advantage of all that being a member of the LABC partnership family has to offer.
Sam Marriot, Managing Director of Mother Architects, said: “As a practice, we work primarily in the West Lindsey area and have found the whole team reliable, committed and above all proactive in their approach.
“It’s both on site and with preoccupation duties over the last 8 years. It ripples through the whole team, with Phil never failing to answer the phone and give advice, until to Gloria delivering certification exactly on schedule. We are delighted to be working more closely than ever with the West Lindsey Building Control team to continue to provide the high quality, architect-designed accommodations our area deserves.
West Lindsey District Council Building Control Team Leader Phil Westmorland is delighted to welcome Mother Architects to the project.
He said: “The Partnership Scheme is a great way to strengthen links between local businesses and the national LABC network through the expertise of your local authority building control team.
“We have worked with Jo and Sam at Mother Architects for several years and I have always been impressed with their diligence and client-focused work ethic, as well as their imaginative design solutions. It is an absolute pleasure to formalize this working arrangement, and the whole team looks forward to helping them with their future endeavours.
If you want to join the partner program and be a member of the LABC family, it can bring many benefits to your business, including:
- A single point of contact for all your building control work in England and Wales
- Competitive pricing on high volumes of repeat work or major developments
- Site inspections by a local professional team with invaluable local contacts and knowledge
- Simplified fees and billing methods
- Electronic submissions and telework
- The use of the LABC Partner logo on all your marketing materials
- Easy access to planning department, road engineers and local fire department
- In-depth structural, fire, acoustic, warranties, access, contamination, energy and sustainability expertise from LABC specialists