HOLIDAYS REF: AK18866
Kingsley acts for a niche and highly experienced planning consultancy based in the North West of England with national coverage.
Working across all asset classes, including commercial, residential, educational and more, an experienced Master or Principal Planner should join a busy and ambitious team.
The successful candidate can expect to undertake the following daily duties:
- Evaluating development sites and providing written and verbal advice to clients.
- Brief and manage external sub-consultants in the preparation of planning requests and appeals.
- Prepare and manage small to medium scale planning requests and calls.
- Provide support for large scale planning applications, appeals and strategic land promotion.
- Ability and willingness to undertake business development, including attendance at business networking events.
- 5 years of post-graduate experience and be a full member of the RTPI
- Quality written and oral communication.
- A solid understanding of planning legislation.
- Ability to “take the lead”, work independently
- Very organized with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to maintain strong relationships with clients, local authorities and external teams.
- Experience managing deadlines and delivering projects successfully.
- Have a strong commercial sensitivity in the private sector or in local communities.
- Be willing to work flexibly as needed.
- flexible working
- Competitive salary: £35,000 – £50,000 per year
- Excellent Holidays + Public Holidays
- Pension plan
- RTPI membership fee paid and commitment to continue CPD
- Car park
My client offers a real career development opportunity for a dedicated, professional and enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic who wants to join a long-established and successful private organization.
To apply for this role confidentially, please email your CV to [email protected] or call Andrew Kingley to Kingsley on 07879 413 765 for more information.